Upon reading the other report it was all to clear!! Transnational solicited me on my cell phone which is illegal. They collect my credit cards payments and do not give me money! I have to scream and yell and call troy a million times in order to get my money. stay away from this company!!!

they are scam artists and i will call my lawyer!!!!

first of all the machine didnt arrive for over a month!

then the company withheld 3k from my bank account!

Finally after weeks of trying to contact the company I got my money only for them to do it again!!!

Had an Experience with TransNational Payments?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #303613

BEWARE.....ALL equipment purchased through Transnational ARE LOCKED!!!Even though you pay good (and a lot) of money for them.....when your lease is up and you own it....it CAN NOT be used with any other processor.

They have a password that they REFUSE to tell you (even though it's your machine) when you need to clear the RAM or FLASH files, and you will never be able to edit any paramaters.

Purchasing anything from them is not a good idea!!!Learn from my mistake!

I agree, stay away from this company.Twice in two months they have not sent my Visa charges to my bank claiming that the routing number had been changed.

Once the routing number was 'fixed' now they are saying there is some other reason that they can't send through the $.We're a small company and can't afford to have several thousand dollars being held back.

its about who you know not what you know...it takes 2 days for the transaction to show in my back account...

I own the cc machine...and we getting money

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!

Stay far far away from this company.

Do not sign anything unless it's in writing, and make sure things does not apply to you cross out. I owned a small non- profit organization that helps children and families affected by autism business for 8 years and have not seen any people does business like these guys. Big time scam from manager to sales rep. promised everything and delivered nothing.

I never received the merchant machine from the company but, was charge fees. There are companies out there will give you free terminal, no lease involve if you process with them and 3 months fee. I was charged 15 days never received paperwork or machine.

Do not give this company your banking information because your bank will not be able to help you remove chagres you will have to deal with this company or close your account.What a nightmare!!!!!!

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!

Stay far far away from this company.

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!

Stay far away from this company.Do not sign anything unless it's in writing, and make sure things does not apply to you cross out.

I owned a small business for 20 years and have not seen any people does business like these guys. Big time scam from manager to sales rep.

promised everything and delivered nothing.There are companies out there will give you free terminal, no lease involve if you process with them.

:) I am very happy to be working with Transnational.They have been my processor for the past 4 years and never once have I had a complaint.

I just paid off my lease on the equiptment and am lowest pricing program available. I have had a few other processors look over it and it couldn't be beat.

I was a little worried at first about the lease but in the long run this is has been the best program I have done.There was nothing buried in my rates as far as costs that is a good thing.

Looking for merchants for documentation of what happened with Transnational and how much money is owed to them.

Looking for past employees for documentation on any issue they had with Transnational - unemployment turn down, discrimation, sexual harrassment, etc.

My passion as a past employee is to help any of you as far as money owed and employment issues.

#120382

In a Transnational sales contract with an independent rep they have the Lease terms the rep is suppose to charge written in there.Now I am not a lawyer but if Transnational has lease terms for selling the leases in the salesman\'s contract to sell merchant services to businesses wouldn\'t that tie Transnational to the leasing company?

I have one in my possesion.

I would love to see them accountable for how the merchant is taken advantage of.:?

This company skates narrowly under contract law.From a moral or ethical standpoint, no way.

You should have a witness when dealing with this organization. Misrepresentation is common. They are not a processor- do not let them tell you they are. The transactions go through Global Payments (HSBC) you can get a better deal directly through them and not worry about the fraud this company is known for.

They will tell you that they have some level of PCI compliance- it is not any different than any reputable company. That will tell you big institutions have security breaches.

These guys are small, you just haven't heard of the breaches because no one really knows about this little company.John Pitzaferro makes his living with this company but will not acknowleldge the fraud he and is company commits.